Shari Auth, LAC, LMT
Shari is a holistic health practitioner who blends a host of time honored traditional bodywork and herbal practices. She is currently pursuing a Doctor's of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
Shari has been in practice for over two decades. She commonly treats pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia, digestive complaints, PMS, infertility, pre-natal issues, menopausal symptoms and postural issues. She offers "well" sessions to manage stress, fatigue, and boost immunity.
• NYS licensed and NCCAOM certified acupuncturist
• NYS licensed massage therapist
• NCCAOM certified Chinese herbalist
• Guild Certified in the Rolf Method of Structural Integration
• Faculty member of the Swedish Institute, NYC, Continuing Education Dept., AMTA National and State Convention Presenter.
• NCBTMB & NCCAOM Approved CE Provider
• Published author of textbook on forearm massage: "Auth Method; A Guide To Using The Forearms"
• Producer of two best selling instructional DVDs on forearm massage: "A Guide To Using The Forearms" and "A Guide To Side Lying Position"
• Published author of articles on massage in Massage & Bodywork Magazine, Massage Magazine, MTJ and more.